Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot Stuff Progress

Since my last update I have been able to work a little bit on Hot Stuff. I'm also just about finished with the grid on the HAED design. The little mouse in Hot Stuff is really starting to take shape. I thought since I had made some progress I would post an update now since I'm spending the day tomorrow babysitting my best friends daughter. She is just the most precious little girl in the world and I love being able to spend time with her.

Hot Stuff before and after.

Thats it for now, just a quick update. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week, and thanks stopping by! Nick

3 comments:

  1. It's looking great Nick. That really is a cute piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a good chunk done! It's looking so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is coming on really well. Have a great weekend. :0)

    ReplyDelete