Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I thought I would share a favorite sticker of mine, from my vintage Suzy's Zoo sticker collection, to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

Nothing new on the stitching front. I was going to work on Wash Line Blues but I started working on charting out my own U of M pattern. I recently bought a cool older leaflet with a couple of U of M themed patterns - Burton Tower, the university seal & a block M with a wolverine on top, so I figured I would try to make my own to add to them. lol

Well I am off to Ann Arbor for the day with a friend, hence the quick (and early!) post. Hope everyone has a great day! Nick

4 comments:

  1. Happy St. Pat's Day. I think that I have that same book. Wasn't there a coaster pattern in that book also. I don't know if I still have it. I'll have to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Patrick's Day - hope you had a fun time. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your U of M....being a fellow die harder fan myself I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete